So, you think you got a broken piece of equipment and are looking to get it repaired...
If you have a piece of Strand Lighting equipment that is broken and out of warranty we are your best bet - whether it is a CD80 dimmer rack or a 520i LightPalette console that needs its software updated, we can do it faster and cheaper than the Strand Lighting factory. Or maybe you need a retrofit? With the help of Johnson Systems we can set you up for the future
If you equipment is in warranty call the factory - why should you pay for something when you shouldn’t? Save your money.
Strand Lighting, Johnson Systems, Century, and Electro Controls products covered (everytime I look at this list I remember something else...):
- CD80 dimmer rack (you know, the one with the ramp cards), all variations, including rolling racks
- CD80 AE dimmer rack (advance electronics), all versions
- CD80 SV dimmer rack(supervisor), again, I know, all versions
DE90 dimmer rack (digital environ)
- Environ 2 (you know this one, the one with the 7825 processor in the bottom and the power supply that dies every 7 years)
- System 6 dimmer rack (though they rarely fail, too bad they stopped making them, very solid)
- SLD96 dimmer rack (I try not to touch these as parts can be hard to come by - anyway the factory seems to keep the owners of this short lived product on a short leash) - UPDATE DEC 3 2006 - I just got an email from BSF Pro Audio out of Glasgow who seems to have many SLD parts in stock. Those SLD owners in Europe may want to check them out at BSF Pro Audio.
- C21 dimmer rack (the latest and greatest from good ole Strand)
- All CD80 portable dimmer packs, in all variations including those funky single dimmers
- Quad dimmer racks (yup the silver beast)
- CCR200 , 300, 600 dimmer racks (is there no stopping the madness? Some of these are older than I am!)
- Alpha Dim packs and Alpha Dim 2 packs
- LP90, MLP90, CLP90 consoles (come on raise your hands, you know that some of you still use these)
- 430, 450, 520, 520i, 530, 550, 300, 301 consoles ... oops, also the 100 and 200’s
LX, MX, GSX, LBX consoles
- Mantrix 1, 2 and 2s consoles
- Light Board M and M+ consoles
- Accent DMX
- SN110 nodes, etc. (as you can see I’m tired - the clever remarks have come to an end)
- CD80 dimmer rack CD-2000 retrofit
- Quad dimmer rack QD-2000 retrofit
- Envy retrofit
- and all the mish mash of JS-2800 and -2900 stations
You can send it to me at Emlight (CA) or give me a call at 323-261-5162 or contact me via the contacts page ... which is not up yet but I believe is titled untilted13 for now...
PS the webmaster address on the top of each page does work but is heavily spam filtered at the server end because of all the junk sent everyday - 1-2 thousand a day of junk email so there is a very good chance your email sent there will go to never never land where the magic smoke from broken dimmers goes.
dimmer cd80 lp90 lbm cd-80 pack rack card ramp power supply
mantrix mx lx 2s quartzcolor strand lighting service johnson
system quad alphadim alpha qd2000 premiere cd2000 cd80ae
cd80sv repair studio tv stage school hotel environ
microcontrol outlook dmx amx dim flicker accent station
lytemare emlight electro controls electro century mlp90 network
sld96 2020 7825 7820 300 series 500 series 400 series 450 520 530 550
lytemare johnson systems upgrades retrofit electro controls 520i 550i
palette pallette pallete palette 200 300 301 cd80sv supervisor
church college university theater theatre ssr scr non-dim genlyte
accentdmx c21 sld96 system6 emlight dimmer.com doug fleenor design